~ REALTORS®, are your customers straying? ~
Your high net worth clients are investing in resort areas, such as Lake Keowee. They know that real estate is still the most secure long-term investment, and some of them are very aggressively looking for it in our area. As your clients' real estate investment advisor, you should be a part of this.
- “They are Realtors Extraordinaire! Carol says they will tell you “the good, bad and the ugly,” and I can tell you, that is true. They are investment focused Buyer's Agents.” Marcy Palmer & Dr. Joe Palmer
- “Having been in sales & marketing all my life, I was amazed that Doug and Carol Patterson were light years ahead of most REALTORS” Larry Greer [We sold his waterfront Keowee Key home & his friends' (The Fausts) KK waterfront home as well. Both had been on the market a long time before we got the listings.]
- “We have worked with a lot of pretentious real estate agents over the years so we really enjoyed that Doug and Carol are real people…” Carol & Charles L. VanOver [We successfully sold their Keowee Key home and helped them find another in KK as well.]
- “Carol & Doug Patterson stand out from the crowd (we refer to them as Wonder Woman & Superman)!!! Their professionalism, dedication & determination to go the extra mile are exemplary!” Kay & Ron in Keowee Key
~ Testimonials from other REALTORS® ~
- “Carol and I have loved and enjoyed our Keowee Key townhome in Safe Harbor for the past 12 years. Parting with it was bitter-sweet but we wanted to buy another property in Keowee Key that would better meet our needs going forward as we transition to full time residency. We love the area so much that we have decided to retire here. We love and enjoy the friendly people, the amenities and activities at Keowee Key. I'm a forester and we appreciate nature and all the opportunities for outdoor recreation we have. Being close to the pristine, mountainous Highlands and Cashiers, NC area is icing on the cake. It is wonderful to have those high elevations such a short drive away. We particularly like going to The Orchard Restaurant for lunch or dinner. Doug and Carol helped us locate a home that was everything we wanted. They took care of everything and made the whole process easy for us. They worked diligently to protect us in every phase of the transaction. We have worked with a lot of pretentious real estate agents over the years so we really enjoyed that Doug and Carol are real people and nature enthusiasts as are we. They even helped us connect with more Keowee Key folks. Doug & Carol asked us to join them at a KK housewarming party for Joe and Marcy Palmer - more client-friends of theirs. Joe is their dentist so it was good getting to know him. Marcy is an interior designer so their newly-remodeled waterfront home was beautiful. Joe is an avid scuba diver in Lakes Jocassee and Keowee so they love nature in this beautiful area, too.
- “We were so pleased with their service that we asked them to list our Safe Harbor townhome. Their photos and marketing were exceptional. They had our townhome under contract just two days after listing it! The Lord sent us a good buyer, who we are certain will be a wonderful owner/resident and contributing member of the Safe Harbor community. By working both sides of this sale, Doug and Carol proved that they are equally good at working with buyers and sellers. We highly recommend them!”
- Charles L. VanOver, ACF, CF, SAF
Director of Real Estate Transactions
Forest Investment Associates
- [Margaret and her husband, Fred, needed to sell his mother's home in The Crossing in Seneca.]
- “Doug and Carol, I can say after 18 years as a REALTOR® that you are true professionals with the highest integrity. This is the third home we have worked together. Fred and I were discussing how hard you worked to bring this transaction to a close; it only took 30 days! I knew you would do a great job and neither of us has been disappointed. Fred asked me to let you know that I am not going to take the referral fee. This was his mother's home which is out of the area I normally work. Your sensitivity to the situation made letting it go much easier. Because of your professionalism and hard work, the two of you deserve 100% of the commission. Disregard the referral agreement as the entire commission is yours. Thank you for all you do.”
- Margaret Rollison
- “I am Kelly Sparks, a Keller Williams REALTOR® in KY. Our Keowee lakefront home was a corporate retreat that my family was a part of so I was asked to find a top listing agent. After looking at Doug & Carol's Keowee website, I knew from experience they could do the best job of marketing this home. They are are not only Luxury Home Specialists but also KW Global Specialists.
- “The Pattersons were very transparent and conscientious with the details of making the home more marketable. They covered the basics, like recommending some staging, painting, trimming bushes to make the lake more visible and they followed up to see that it was done properly. Doug and Carol were our eyes since we are out of town owners. Moonlight Bay is beautiful but the entrance needed a $22,000 face-lift. As respected local REALTORS® they encouraged the developer and the owners to do this. When it was completed, it made a
big difference. Soon after that, the home sold quickly and so did a neighbor's lakefront home they had listed. Years ago, they made a video for that community page on their website but, after the makeover, they quickly replaced it and updated the video playlist for potential buyers to see. When I think of the Pattersons, I think “dependable.” I say that as a fellow REALTOR® who knows what going the extra mile means
for your client.
- “We are looking forward to owning again here on Keowee. Carol and Doug will be our “boots on the ground” again for that as well. Keowee is an amazing lake. Even though this home was a corporate retreat, it always felt special to all of us. Great swimming off the dock and sensational boating. Even wonderful restaurants like the Lighthouse and its lakeside cabana to go to by car or boat. Keowee has it all!”
- Kelly Sparks
Keller Williams Realty
Real Estate Specialist
Fort Mitchell, KY
- “I have been a REALTOR® in Florida for 31 years so I was
very careful in selecting an agent to help us find property in the Carolinas. We were extremely
blessed to find Carol and Doug. I was immediately impressed with their professionalism. They simply possess the most unique combination of personality and capability I have seen in this business. Our real estate needs were challenging. We were told that it didn't exist and were
convinced that it was not to be. Carol and Doug were willing to travel a little farther and found the perfect property in a day's time. When we were ready to sell that property, they were there for us again and accomplished the task in short order. We are customers for life!”
- Sharmon Hill, Sales Manager, Century 21, Avon Park, Florida
“I would highly recommend referring Doug for your clients. My recent ‘out of state’ client felt he was very professional from beginning to end and so do I. He kept me in the loop, knows the business, and he is trustworthy.”
- Jay Hufnagel
Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners, Buford, GA
- “I've always called the Pattersons my “A team.”
They were the top selling agents in my development, Whitewater Ridge, for years. Doug and Carol are quick to walk the property to find its assets. The clients they led here found them, as I have, to be REALTORS® of high integrity. I can tell you first hand, as a Broker and a developer, they are good negotiators and are very thorough at handling the details.”
- Mickey Vehorn
Whitewater Ridge at Waddle Mountain, Sapphire, NC
- Dear Carol and Doug, I wanted to give you a big THANK YOU for taking such good care of my dear friends. I appreciate your guiding them in their purchase of a waterfront home in Keowee Key. You are special people and I will not hesitate to refer others to you when the opportunity arises. I look forward to meeting you both soon. All the best,
- Brian D. Wittlin, GRI, e-Pro
Keller Williams Realty, Princeton – NJ Sales
Keller Williams Delaware Valley Realty – PA Sales
We'll pay you a referral fee of 30% on a closed sale of $250,000 or more or 25% for a closed sale of less than $250,000. Please use this form to register your client with us and we will email you a signed Referral Information Form. Please note that this applies only to your contacts you personally refer. We do not pay for referrals that were referred directly to us by your clients.
Luxury home and second home clients are sophisticated investors. They will be re-investors if they are treated with integrity and respect. Referring agents and
our clients tell us that we put the clients' interests first. Your clients will, too!
If you have a client who you think would enjoy working with us, call us at 864.238.3176