~ REALTORS®, are your customers straying? ~
Your high net worth clients are investing in resort areas, such as Lake Keowee. They know that real estate is still the most secure long-term investment, and some of them are very aggressively looking for it in our area. As your clients' real estate investment advisor, you should be a part of this.
- “They are Realtors Extraordinaire! Carol says they will tell you “the good, bad and the ugly,” and I can tell you, that is true. They are investment focused Buyer's Agents.” Marcy Palmer & Dr. Joe Palmer
- “Having been in sales & marketing all my life, I was amazed that Doug and Carol Patterson were light years ahead of most REALTORS” Larry Greer [We sold his waterfront Keowee Key home & his friends' (The Fausts) KK waterfront home as well. Both had been on the market a long time before we got the listings.]
- “We have worked with a lot of pretentious real estate agents over the years so we really enjoyed that Doug and Carol are real people…” Carol & Charles L. VanOver [We successfully sold their Keowee Key home and helped them find another in KK as well.]
- “Carol & Doug Patterson stand out from the crowd (we refer to them as Wonder Woman & Superman)!!! Their professionalism, dedication & determination to go the extra mile are exemplary!” Kay & Ron in Keowee Key
~ Testimonials from other REALTORS® ~
- “I am Kelly Sparks, a Keller Williams REALTOR® in KY. Our Keowee lakefront
home was a corporate retreat that my family was a part of so I was asked to find a top listing agent. After
looking at Doug & Carol's Keowee website, I knew from experience they could do the best job of marketing
this home. They are are not only Luxury Home Specialists but also KW Global Specialists.
- “The Pattersons were very transparent and conscientious with the details of making the home
more marketable. They covered the basics, like recommending some staging, painting, trimming bushes to make the
lake more visible and they followed up to see that it was done properly. Doug and Carol were our eyes since we are
out of town owners. Moonlight Bay is beautiful but the entrance needed a $22,000 face-lift. As respected local
REALTORS® they encouraged the developer and the owners to do this. When it was completed, it made a
big difference. Soon after that, the home sold quickly and so did a neighbor's lakefront home they had listed.
Years ago, they made a video for that community page on their website but, after the makeover, they quickly replaced
it and updated the video playlist for potential buyers to see. When I think of the Pattersons, I think
“dependable.” I say that as a fellow REALTOR® who knows what going the extra mile means
for your client.
- “We are looking forward to owning again here on Keowee. Carol and Doug will be our “boots on
the ground” again for that as well. Keowee is an amazing lake. Even though this home was a corporate retreat,
it always felt special to all of us. Great swimming off the dock and sensational boating. Even wonderful restaurants
like the Lighthouse and its lakeside cabana to go to by car or boat. Keowee has it all!”
- Kelly Sparks
Keller Williams Realty
Real Estate Specialist
Fort Mitchell, KY
- “I have been a REALTOR® in Florida for 31 years so I was
very careful in selecting an agent to help us find property in the Carolinas. We were extremely
blessed to find Carol and Doug. I was immediately impressed with their professionalism. They simply
possess the most unique combination of personality and capability I have seen in this business.
Our real estate needs were challenging. We were told that it didn't exist and were
convinced that it was not to be. Carol and Doug were willing to travel a little farther and found the
perfect property in a day's time. When we were ready to sell that property, they were there for us again
and accomplished the task in short order. We are customers for life!”
- Sharmon Hill, Sales Manager, Century 21, Avon Park, Florida
“I would highly recommend referring Doug for your clients. My recent
‘out of state’ client felt he was very professional from beginning to end and so do I.
He kept me in the loop, knows the business, and he is trustworthy.”
- Jay Hufnagel,
Realty Atlanta Partners, Buford, GA
- “I've always called the Pattersons my “A team.”
They were the top selling agents in my development, Whitewater Ridge, for years. Doug and Carol are quick to walk
the property to find its assets. The clients they led here found them, as I have, to be REALTORS®
of high integrity. I can tell you first hand, as a Broker and a developer, they are good negotiators and are very
thorough at handling the details.”
- Mickey Vehorn
Whitewater Ridge at Waddle Mountain, Sapphire, NC
- Dear Carol and Doug, I wanted to give you a big THANK YOU for taking such good care of my dear
friends . I appreciate your guiding them in their purchase of a waterfront home in Keowee Key.
You are special people and I will not hesitate to refer others to you when the opportunity arises. I look forward
to meeting you both soon. All the best,
- Brian D. Wittlin, GRI, e-Pro
Keller Williams Realty, Princeton – NJ Sales
Keller Williams Delaware Valley Realty – PA Sales
We'll pay you a referral fee of 30% on a closed sale of $250,000 or more or 25% for a closed sale of less than $250,000. Please use this form to register your client with us and we will email you a signed Referral Information Form. Please note that this applies only to your contacts you personally refer. We do not pay for referrals that were referred directly to us by your clients.
Luxury home and second home clients are sophisticated investors. They will be
re-investors if they are treated with integrity and respect. Referring agents and
our clients tell us that we put the clients' interests first. Your clients will, too!
Call us to send a referral!